July 8, 2009

Soooo long!

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Daddy's been so busy with his move and getting ready for his new job that he hasn't given me any time on the computer. It's been a busy past couple of weeks between all the visits with my different families in the metroplexes of Dallas/Ft. Worth and Lawn. I'll put a few pictures on here so that everyone can see what I've been up to...
First off, I have to show you this thing!! Can you believe they put me in this every night? Look at me, someone rescue me!!


While daddy was finishing up work I got to visit with some of the Dickerson clan out at Cornerstone Lodge. Here's me and Granny (great-grandmother) and Grandpa. Can you believe we got Granny in a picture? She only did it for me.


Next we traveled to Lawn to set up shop in Nannie's house. Here's a picture from me at the Smith family reunion, this is Daddy, my cousins Davis and Cody and me in the swimming pool. Look out mom and DeeDee, this spells trouble...


Well, sorry it's been so long and that this post is short. Once I get my wireless router back and daddy has a work computer, I can finally entertain Daddy and take some time to blog at the same time.

4 comments:

kelley80 said...

Commenting on your Houdini pajamas Noah,ummmm, it doesn't look too comfy but....good luck. I guess it's better than locks and chains that all of us were kept in...lol.

love,

Kelley

p.s. I didn't get any of the pics to show up except the nighty torture device?

AUntie Kris said...

Dear Noah, you look like a little blue pea in a pod!

Miss you already!

Anonymous said...

Where's the snorkle and swim fins and floaties?

Love you more every day!

Granny & Grandpa D.

MeMaw said...

Poor, Noah he has been swaddled forever and he is probably all wrinkled from being in this pool too long. LOL Just kidding, I know he has been so busy helping Daddy study for his boards and learning all those tricks and eating all those new foods! Hope his check-up goes great tomorrow and I expect it will.