October 19, 2008

Week 15

Well, another week down, 25 more to go. I was looking at my schedule this week and realized that this baby is going to be here before you know it! This makes me excited but also a bit nervous.

At this point, the baby is doing lots that it will eventually use to display it's personality. If you look closely, we can see squints, frowns and grimaces. I can just see that smaller version of Rachel's grimace whenever I make a joke about some people in biblical times not having ears (He who has ears let him hear.) I'm sure that grimace will be followed by an, "Oh Dad!"

Praying for a warm, caring personality that endears everyone around him or her.

Rachel has another appointment this week but the big ultrasound is on election day.

Mark 4:9-'He who has hears let him hear."

2 comments:

MeMaw said...

Justin,
After getting to know Rachel's family better through comments on your blogs, how could the baby not have a warm, caring personality! We are looking forward to election day--not just because I am sooo tired of politics, but ready for a determination so I can do some serious shopping.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Rachel's Grandpa Dickerson always said that when babies make faces, that angels are talking to them! Those aren't grimaces... they're serious talk ("...unless you become as one of these...."). Be really sure YOU'RE both talking with Bean every day, too, so he / she can hear the sounds of your voices! Those little ears to hear are already registering the loving sounds of your voices!

Love to all 3!
Granny & Grandpa D.