January 12, 2009

Week 27

Nothing much new on the development fron this week. Retinas as formed, light/dark sensation is developed. Lungs continue to develop.

One note, growth is beginning to accellerate. We can expect that Noah will grow 1 inch in just this week alone. This is even a much faster rate that when he'll go through his pubertal growth spurt as a preteen!

We took our tour of the hospital so I'll know where to speed to when the big day comes. It made it so much more real and exciting! I can't wait for someone to put the little guy in my arms! I know that holding him will be even better than all the anticipation of waiting...

Ecc 7:8-The end of a matter is better than its beginning, and patience is better than pride.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful coming to the "Big Country." We are so looking forward to your coming. I have a substitute for Sunday School, so if you don't mind, I will go to church with you. Call me when you are ready for me to come get Lucy and Linus! Mom

Anonymous said...

What fun it must have been to tour the hospital and become even more excited about actually seeing and holding and touching and talking directly to Noah-Bean! Can't wait for the day, either.

To look into Noah's eyes, hear his breathing & "cooing," touch his little fingers & toes...miracle!

Love to all,

Granny & Grandpa D.

P.S. Rachel forwarded the announcement of your going to Abilene...all kinds of great happenings, eh!

kelley80 said...

unh......I wanna see the announcement! Where? ugh, I can't even see the pic of Justin on Rachels blog....am I being banned already? lol