January 25, 2009

Week 29

Third trimester, here we come!

Noah continues to grow and develop new tricks every day. He can now move his eyes in the sockets from side and side and soon would follow a blinking light! This will be for watching the ball as it flies over the net at him!

His brain can now begin to control his temperature and primitive breathing. These will be important skills as he is released out into this cold, dry world!

We are going to start taking some of our classes at the hospital in the next few weeks so we can learn what to expect in the days to come. I'm not sure that any class can really prepare you for what all goes on but at least a little preparation can't hurt.

I pray that Noah's body will be ready for the physical world and that God will show how us to prepare his heart for the spiritual world.

Psalm 71:6 From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed every week at Noah-Bean's growth, and all his new "tricks!" Can't wait 'til he's ready to come out and play!

Love to all!

Grandpa & Granny D.

Anonymous said...

Noah will be here before we know it. Time is flying by! Praying for his physical and spiritual well-being. Love you all! Mom/Kay/MeMaw

Anonymous said...

Noah will be rolling his eyes at us very soon... I remember when his mama used to do that!

I heard on the news this week that studies suggest babies emerge from the womb with an innate sense of rhythm... so Noah will be tapping his toes, too.

Not even born yet, and already the world's most talented baby! His fan club is lining up.

love, Kris