March 29, 2009

38 Weeks

Well, here we sit "patiently" waiting...A few contractions today but nothing really consistent...Noah is still hanging on before making his debut.

Not a lot more to add over these last few weeks in the development front. I'll continue to post under this format until he is born so you'll have to stay tuned for how the blog changes at that point!!

I'm pretty pumped about the little guy showing up. I think Rachel is getting excited too but she has a little something more to be worried about than I do! Continue praying for a healthy momma and baby at the end of the process!

I'm not brave enough to say this, but I guess Paul thought that he knew enough about childbirth to make this comment:

Gal 4:19-20--My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you, how I wish I could be with you now and change my tone, because I am perplexed about you!

6 comments:

AUntie Kris said...

Patiently! Waiting!

kelley80 said...

Yes.......PATIENTLY!!! C'MON!!!! WHATCHA WAITING FOR???? CHRISTMAS!! HURRY UP!!!! Yes....patiently waiting. I am going with April 4th.

Anonymous said...

Wonder if we should form a pool..everyone can select early morning, late morning, afternoon/early evening, or nighttime, and choose a date. I'm picking April 9th in the late morning. In fact, I'm putting $20 in an envelope to put into Noah-Bean's savings/education account. Anyone else wanna join me? Winner gets braggin' rights!

Love to all!

Granny & Grandpa D.

MeMaw said...

I am going for night of the 8th - I will be there then! I might have to get directions to the hospital. I will put my $20 in, if I can find $20 and if I can find an emvelope. I have been losing things today and I have a mess at my house with all the Career Day paper goods, drinks, etc. and the Library luncheon decorations and favors!
I am ready any time you are, Noah!
MeMaw

Anonymous said...

C'mon Noah!!!!!!

Love to all 3 of you!

Granny & Grandpa D.

Miss D said...

Sorry, Rachel. I know you don't want to hear this, but I don't think Noah will come until after your due date. I'm guessing April 17th.
Love,
Delores