April 26, 2009

2 Week Birthday

I celebrated my 2 week brithday yesterday!! Here's a picture of me after daddy sang "Happy Birthday" to me. Daddy please don't do that again.

At the top of my birthday list: Rockband 2 Check it out on Amazon.com) and a Keurig 1 cup coffee brewer for those late nights mom has me up studying Algebra...

Daddy's cousins Alan, Michelle and Tiffany came out to visit me today. I had just had a big lunch so I pretty much slept the whole time they were here. Hopefully they didn't get their feelings hurt because I was taking a nap. I'm pretty sure they didn't mind...


Tiffany and Alan sure seemd to have fun while they were here...


Here's a picture of me and my beautiful mommy! Can you believe she just gave birth to me 2 short weeks ago?


Daddy goes back to work for real tomorrow but thankfully MeMaw had a little easier time getting into Houston and she's going to stick around with Mommy to give her some help...

5 comments:

Ashley said...

he is so precious!!!! i need to hold him!!! are ya'll coming to the dallas area any time before ya'll officially move to abilene??? we miss you guys

kelley80 said...

Ugh......two weeks already? Gosh, the next thing I will see is graduation and wedding pictures!

Happy birthday Noah, as my first gift to you, I will refrain from singing, as your mommy will place me in the same "tunes time out" with your daddy. Maybe you will luck out and have a nice voice like your mommy has. While you two sing, your daddy and I can go out and howl together.

love,

Kelley

AUntie Kris said...

You have two months to get that wobbly little head screwed TIGHT onto your shoulders.. 'cause I'm coming to Texas in June specifically to hold you! And I may not give you back. I am bringing six kittens, my lucky heart-shaped rock and my Elvis nail clippers in trade.

Anonymous said...

Sure enjoy seeing all these pics of a HANDSOME boy, a beautiful Mommy, and some good-lookin' family visitors! Get the camera's ready for Aunties Sara, Kelley, & Kris, too!

HAPPPPPPPPYYYYYYY (2nd week) BIRRRRRRRTHHHHHHHHHDAYYYYYYY TOOOOOOOO YOUUUUUUUUUU, Noah-Bean!

Love you!

Granny & Grandpa D.

AUntie Kris said...

Noah, since you are quite the music critic at the tender age of two weeks... are you watching American Idol? Give me your thoughts!